CANVAS Final Project



Canvas was quite challenging to work with, but I was able to have a lot more fun with it than I thought. I knew from the start that I didn't just want to just create one image, but rather two separate objects that sort of interacted with each other. So I chose a UFO because I thought it would be interesting to trace, and Timmy Turner because he's one of my favorite cartoon characters! This way it would seem as if Timmy were being abducted.

This is what it looked like as I began tracing: 


The interactive portion was the most difficult. It took me so long to figure out how to make it move but remain in a certain area without diverting into the rest of the image. But the outcome was so worth it! And here it is:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo & Business Cards

Illustrator Practice: Stitch!