MULTIPLICITY

 


I did not think creating this image would be as fun as it was. At the start, I was very intimidated by this project thinking it was going to be super difficult. I thought I would have to precisely outline every bit of the images, but when I watched the tutorial I was so relieved that photoshop was a lot smarter than I gave it credit. Some areas were more difficult to smoothen out than others. The biggest challenge for me was making sure that every character still had her shadow. That was a little complicated but after an hour or two of zooming in and fixing all the little details, I'm quite pleased with the result.

To make this more interesting for myself, I created a bit of a narrative between the different versions of myself to allow them to interact with each other rather than every person doing their own thing. While some of them aren't involved in this scheme to disrupt someone's nap by drawing on their face, I think there is a nice balance of action going on.

The individual images:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANVAS Final Project

Logo & Business Cards

Illustrator Practice: Stitch!